About the Project
By large even in a Country like India, people using Air Travel for their routine travel practices have seen a huge surge in the overall increase of passengers over the years. A common problem being face by the passenger can be described as follows:
01) Most passengers do not know how to get to the respective gates.
02) Most passengers are left stranded in various places especially in the Middle East Airports and European Airports where the Airport is huge and makes it very difficult to get to the respective gate.
03) In some airports announcements are barely audible and moreover it is in their regional language thereby causing confusion among passengers.
04) If there is enough time for passengers after check-in , they would not exactly know if there are any shops or restaurants or any other place where they could spend time.
These factors directly result in the following problems to the Airline:
01) Even though majority of the passengers have boarded the Aircraft, there is a delay for the Airline in waiting for a passenger or two are missing and have nor boarded the aircraft thereby wasting precious time and moreover the aircraft also misses to reach its next destination on time.
02) Once a decision is taken to off-load a passenger, further more time is wasted in locating his/her luggage which would have already been checked-in.
03) Ground staff has a cumbersome task of locating the passenger in the airport and the problem is further increased if the size of the airport is bigger.
04) Apart from internet they do not have any further means to reach out for an excellent captive audience where they can give further information about their airlines or any promotional activities they have within the airport or to reach out to their frequent flyers.
Project Action Plan
Project Action Plan
1Sirs, i have already applied for copyrights for the concept and am awaiting final certification of the same
Sirs, i have already applied for copyrights for the concept and am awaiting final certification of the same
Who will this help Rise
Both the airlines as well as the passengers
How will this help them Rise?
In view of these common problem faced by both the passenger and the airline , the following solution will comprehensively treat the same and also provide much more better features in safe guarding the passenger’s interest as well as the airline.
As and when a passenger checks-in across the counter and collects his/her boarding card a band is tied to his/her wrist which has a single line/multiple display screen/scroll which helps him/her with messages which will be flashed in the screen before 15 minutes of boarding , every 2-3 minutes, giving details of the flight number, departure gate and time only of his/her respective destination.
01) The band helps in identification of the passenger.
02) The band assists the passenger to get information of any delay in departure in his/her destination.
03) The band helps the passenger in informing him/her of the departure gate.
04) The band helps in locating the passenger much more easily than the conventional method of ground staff searching all across the airport.
05) The band helps the airline to maintain time schedule even though there are gate number changes.
06) The band can efficiently help airline to ensure there are no more off-loading of passengers thereby saving a lot of time and maintain schedules resulting in more productivity .Every airline loses millions of dollars due to delays.
07) The band will have an adequate display area where in one line of the display can be used for promotional activities of shops located in the airport thereby creating a revenue model for the airline.
Each airline will have their designated band which is worn by the passenger at the time of check-in and is collected back at the point where boarding cards are verified and returned to the passenger. In case of a passenger who is checking-in to an international destination where boarding cards for the complete destination is given at the time of initial check-in he/she will have to show the boarding card to the respective airline, irrespective of the airline and collect a band at that airport.
The airline will using simple paging services to communicate to only those many passengers for that particular destination and eliminating confusion among passengers who may have to search for display screens or listen attentively to announcements. The messaging will be destination specific.
This Project Needs