"Oral Healthcare can't wait "Relate this to my project
The Blue-Print Plan for Oral Dental Care in the Rural Areas is as follows:
A : My proposal envisages to engage the Panchayat in the villages so as to make them partners in our program. This will help us in getting land/room for a Dental Centre to start out dental treatment services to the targeted section of society.
1. A Cluster of 10 villages is to be taken to start a Dental Centre, thereby covering a minimum of 10 villages.
2. It would be a NGO’s and the Cluster of 10 villages’ agreement with the involvement of all the Stakeholders. This will help us in getting land/room on Lease/Rent for the Dental Centre. Also it will help us in getting various government clearances as regards to electricity and water connection.
3. NGO’s can help in arranging a full Dental Chair Unit and dental equipments for basic dental procedures. Example : Filling of teeth(temporary & permanent), Oral Prophylaxis , Complete and Partial Dentures, Extraction of teeth, Dental X-Rays ,Removable Orthodontic Appliances etc
4. Recruitment of a Dental Doctor willing to work in the rural hinterland to serve the society.
5. Recruitment of a Dental Assistant to be recruited from the local poulation who will help in taking care of dental emergencies after doctor’s duty hours.
6. Local Donor NGO’s and Influential People residing in the Cluster of 10 Villages can be persuaded to contribute generously for this cause.
7. International NGO’s and Donor Countries like USA, Great Britain, European Union & Japan can be approached to contribute for this Program.
This Project will be transparent and accountable to its various stakeholders by the following proposals.
• Checks and Balances to stop any misuse of funds.
• Involvement of local people and Panchayats in every step of the program.
• Involvement of Donor NGO’s at the local level for proper implementation of the program.
• Monthly Audits to see the working of the Dental Centre with regards to
%uF0D8 How many patients treated and their treatment plan.
%uF0D8 Verify the above claim by meeting selected patients through a random sampling.
%uF0D8 All Complete Denture Cases to be verified every month by personal physical inspection and taking their photograph with thumb impression/signature for official record.
THIS IS MY BLUE PRINT TO ROLL OUT AN EFFECTIVE PROGRAM OF DENTAL HEALTH SERVICES ACROSS THE VILLAGES .THIS PROGRAM CAN BE EFFECTIVELY ROLLED OUT ACROSS THE LENGTH AND WIDTH OF STATE/COUNTRY IN A PHASED MANNER.
I HAVE MADE MY PRESENTATION AND NOW I AWAIT THE RESPONSE OF THE STAKEHOLDERS IN THIS NOBLE ENDEAVOUR.
Thanking you for your valuable time,
Dr. Amit Saini (B.D.S.)